Saturday, February 02, 2008

We Are Back !

We got back from GA and FL this afternoon about 3:00. This is how it looked out the front door when we returned.
This was on the way to GA, and I think it was in VA or WV, I am not sure which, but we had snow further South than we had thought we would have.
This was just on down the road on our way to Atlanta.
You can tell Markel was tired by the time we arrived at Luke's house, (Luke was not there because he had gone to NH to teach), but Jason was there.
Even with all the people around there, Misty had some quiet time watching the birds out the window.
And here she is curled up on the chair taking a "cat nap".
Saturday evening Barb brought Josh, Sarah, Kristen and April down. Keith stopped by later in the evening. Jason and the kids had fun with a program Jason had gotten. Such a commotion !
On Sunday Harold, Eva Jean, Markel and I went to church at First Baptist Church Atlanta where Charles Stanley is Pastor. He was told by his doctors to take a rest, so he was not there, but a visiting Pastor from FL spoke to us. He had a very good message, and we enjoyed it .
The outside of the First Baptist Church as we arrived Sunday morning.
The inside hallway as we left the service that morning.
For lunch Barb, Sarah and Kristen met Jason, Harold, Eva Jean, Markel and me at Ryans for lunch. Of course Kristen had to have her ice cream! There will be more posts from our trip later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you folks had a nice trip, we are heading to Florida next wk end and be gone a week..can't wait!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed catching up on your site. I am listening to Charles Stanley on TV as I read this, and was interested in seeing the church.