Thursday, July 12, 2007

Happenings Around Here

I thought I should post some interesting things happening around here lately, since the last post was the ugly one of the shingles. They are getting better now, and Asa and Julia were able to come be with us since Tuesday afternoon. Asa likes to be Cowboy Asa, and ride his pony or horse, whichever it happens to be at the moment.
The other evening, Julia had to mend "Nite-Nite" because of another tear in the blanket he carries with him everywhere.

Today Emma and Rachel got to come over to Pa and Grandma's house for the first time since I was home from the hospital. Julia read Library books to them and Asa.


Asa has learned that to be with Pa on "Pa's bed", means he gets to watch some of his favorite shows.



Today he spent a little time outside, but it was a little chilly to be outside for the people from Florida.




No comments: