A very Happy (Belated) Birtday to David for Christmas Day! I didn't have a picture I could find of David by himself, so I posted this one, since Julia's birthday was on the 23rd. of December, and Asa's birthday was on the 7th. of December. No years on the parents, but Asa turned 2 years old. Happy Birthday to all three!!!
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Happy Birthday, David (Belated)
A very Happy (Belated) Birtday to David for Christmas Day! I didn't have a picture I could find of David by himself, so I posted this one, since Julia's birthday was on the 23rd. of December, and Asa's birthday was on the 7th. of December. No years on the parents, but Asa turned 2 years old. Happy Birthday to all three!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The birthday is belated - not David "the late"!!!
Mom
Oh, dear - when will I get this right!!! The birthday WISH is late, not David's birthday!!!
Mom
Post a Comment