Monday, September 11, 2006

The Butterflies

This is Camocamona this morning when I got up.We were watching it all day, and this afternoon toward evening when we saw that Caterpillar Worm Monarch had just eclosed, (Jason was helping to Baby Sit them yesterday and today), Jason went to take a shower, and I took some pictures, I noticed that Camocamona was wriggling with all might, and all at once it started to form the crysalis up over it's body. Below is Caterpillar Worm Monarch this afternoon just before eclosing.
Already eclosed, this is he/she just after eclosing. Jason and I had never seen these two things happening, and it was quite exciting to watch it all!!! The wings are being moved now so I think it is just about ready to be set free. Jason is not here at the time, so I'll see if I can get some pictures of the release.

No comments: